Nth Rewards Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
[Updated as of July 2019]
1. Program Overview
The nth Rewards Program (or “Program”) is a loyalty program powered by National Payments Corporation of India (or “Sponsor”) through which customers having a valid nth Rewards ID, may earn nth points (or “Points”) that will be credited to its rewards account. Register users can redeem their points through the product catalog, e-vouchers or offers.
2. Privacy Practices
3. User Eligibility
The program is open for all the residents of India who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Every user must have at least one RuPay bank account and he/she can become a part of the nth Rewards program using the phone number registered with that bank account.
To enroll in this program and thereby create an nth Rewards Account, the customer is required to register online through our website (www.nthrewards.com) or nth Rewards App available for download on App Store and Play Store. When you join the program directly as a new user, you will be required to provide a password for your account. Your mobile number will be used as your login identification. You are responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential.
You may use the nth Rewards Program for personal purpose only not for any business, commercial or other use. We are authorized to act on all instructions received by another customer using your account and are not responsible for any transaction made without your authorization. We also reserve the right to terminate/delete any account without notice at our sole and absolute discretion at any time.
By agreeing with our terms and conditions, you accept that we may transfer your personal data, or the personal data of others on whose behalf you are transacting, for the purposes of facilitating a transaction and providing sales support for a transaction. You consent to receive transactional, commercial and marketing communications both related to the nth Rewards Program specifically, and to our other products and services generally (including products or services related to us.
7. Earning nth Points
- 7.1. The nth Rewards customers can earn Points through a transaction with an nth Rewards Partner for the purchase of goods or services paid by cash, credit/debit card, cheque, online payment, standing instruction or any other means of payment agreed upon by the Partner.
- 7.2. Another way the customers can earn nth Points is through non-transactional activities which include goodwill points as well as bonus points. Bonus points would be communicated from time to time through www.nthrewards.com or through any other means of communication as decided by nth Rewards from time to time.
- 7.3. It is the task of all the nth customers to ensure that electronic data collection generated transaction slip is accurate to check all the transactions done with partners that enable them to earn points.
8. Partners’ Rights
The nth Rewards partners may change any of the terms and conditions of their business at any time without giving any notice to the customer. It is not the responsibility of the nth rewards program to inform the customers of any such changes. nth Rewards has no liability for the acts and omissions of their partners.
9. Points Calculation
- 9.1. The points earned through transactions will be credited to the user’s account instantly or within 45 working days.
- 9.2. Users will not be awarded points in fractions, as points are accrued as whole. Points are valid only for a particular period and the member shall not be entitled to redeem any of such lapsed points.
- 9.3. Points present in one bank account can be clubbed with another account that can be used for redemption as a whole or separately as per user’s choice.
- 9.4. No nth points in one member’s account can be pooled with nth points in another member’s account.
- 9.5. Customers can call nth rewards customer support number or visit the website and go the “order history” page to get a summary of their recent transaction or detailed point balance.
10. Points Redemption
- 10.1. nth Points can either be redeemed at products catalog or at any of the nth rewards network partners by any nth customers after providing all the required credentials (mobile number, password, etc.
- 10.2. Customers can redeem points and pay the remaining amount by card while they make the purchase of any goods or services at www.nthrewards.com or the nth Rewards App.
- 10.3. All products and services in the Product Catalogue are subject to availability and seller (s) warranties and conditions at the time of purchase.
11. Warranty/ Guarantee
- 11.1. It is the sole responsibility of the seller(s) to maintain warranties and guarantees on the nth Rewards. The nth Rewards program is not responsible for any defect or deficiency in the platform, whatsoever.
- 11.2. Customers can either contact the respective Seller(s) / Manufacturer (in case of manufacturer warranty) in the event of any defect or deficiency of the product. Also, they can choose to contact nth Rewards customer support.
- 11.3. Gift vouchers/vouchers will always come with a validity period. No seller or issuer of gift vouchers will be responsible for vouchers that were not used under the expiry dates mentioned. Vouchers cannot be revalidated in any situation.
12. Refund Policy
- 12.1. In case of refunds, the nth points consumed for the specific order would be reversed back to the account.
- 12.2. Refund shall be subject to nth Rewards member complying with Policies.
- 12.3. Refunds for any canceled/ returned orders would be processed within 7 working days.
13. Return Policy
If any goods or products delivered to the customer are found damaged, defective or different from what was ordered, it can be returned as per the return policy.
- 13.1. Customers can log their complaint on the website or call customer support, within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- 13.2. Seller will resolve the issue by organizing a courier pick up of the defective product and arranging another reship for the replacement.
- 13.3. However, the return of a product will only be accepted by the Seller(s) only if it is unused and is with the original packing along with tags/labels if any.
- 13.4. If in any case, the seller is unable to replace the product due to non-availability, the nth points used will be refunded.